Khloe Kardashian’s shocking body transformation has sparked a lot of interest, all thanks to the infamous Revenge Body diet. Khloe has completely revamped her lifestyle, prioritizing her nutritional intake above her work. As a result, she was able to put off an impressive 10 pounds within one week. Does this interest you?
Here is all you need to know about Khloe Kardashian’s ‘Revenge Body’ Diet to get started.
What does Khloe’s Revenge Body meal plan look like?
Khloe’s revenge body meal plan consists of 7 meals per day, including snacks. That sounds like quite a lot. However, most meals will involve a good combination of nutrients from healthy fats, protein, fruits, and vegetables. We do need to keep in mind that everyone’s body process food differently, and what works for Khloe might not work for other people. Some might need more, some less.
An interview on Healthista with Dr. Philip Goglia revealed what is inside her diet in detail:
- Meal 1: 1 scoop of whey protein powder + 1 tbsp almond butter + fruits blended into a shake
- Meal 2: a piece of fruit
- Meal 3: 4 oz chicken breast + high iron vegetables
- Meal 4: 1 cup vegetables
- Meal 5: 1 cup vegetables
- Meal 6: fatty fish + 8 oz vegetables
- Meal 7: a piece of fruit
From the list, we can see that her diet consists of very low-carb foods coupled with tons of fruits, vegetables, and enough protein. So, if individually prepping 7 meals a day sounds too much of a hassle for you, focus on what you are buying. You can also read our guide to meal planning 101, or our post titled Nutrition: Eat Your Way to Happiness.
“Only buy whole foods, but don’t stress about specific recipes. It’s as simple as buying fruits, veggies, and two different lean proteins”– Autumn Calabrese, trainer in ‘Revenge Body’.
One important thing you need to remember is to always keep hydrated. To be specific, it is recommended that we drink 0.5 – 1 ounce of water per each pound of body weight.
“Regardless of her food choice or the day, Khloe always makes sure to keep her water intake up”Dr. Goglia, nutritionist.
What type of food do we need to avoid?
Now that we know what to add to our revenge body diet, let’s talk about what not to eat.
- Diet foods with low calories, fat, or sugar. Even though diet foods may seem like a good choice to eat while on a diet, there are some reasons why need to avoid it. Manufactured foods tend to be more difficult to digest. Although it can cause a reduction of calories, it might lead to cravings of high sugar/fat foods.
- Juices, which can be rapidly absorbed and cause an almost immediate rise in blood sugar and insulin spike. Following this, our body may go into a state of hypoglycemia, which can cause cravings of more high sugar foods.
- Dried fruits, containing high calories and can also cause rapid spikes of insulin levels.
- Highly processed foods such as baked goods, fizzy drinks, and more.
In addition to this diet, it is also crucial to incorporate exercise into your daily routine. Workouts can be a combination of strength training, cardio workout, or a favorite sport. If you’re interested in how to stay active at home during quarantine, check out our blog post!
Is this diet for me?
This revenge body diet is perfect for people who want to lose weight or have a healthier lifestyle. However, we need to keep in mind that everyone is different, and it might take some time before results start to show. Patience is a key factor when starting this fitness journey.
If you want to get started on this diet but feel like you don’t have enough time to prep your meals strictly every day, we have just the right solution. Eatology offers healthy food and meal plan delivery. We offer more than 100 nutritious, delicious gourmet recipes to fulfill your dietary requirements, all unique to your goals. Go get yours now!