Organic Chiken Burger recipe
Nutritional Facts per serving : 202.33 Kcal, 2.48g of Carbs, 37g of Protein.
Cooking new and healthy recipes doesn’t have to be a time-consuming activity. Our organic chicken burger is fast, fun, and most important, delicious!
This easy-to-make burger is balanced in nutrients and a great base for a weekend meals. We recommend using a whole wheat bun, topped with tomato and lettuce, but the possibilities are endless. Serve it with a side of stir-fried veggies for a light Saturday lunch, or with simple garden salad for hassle-free Sunday dinner.
Ingredients: (serves 3)
- 1 medium organic chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 of jalapeno pepper
- 1/6 of white onion
- 1 table spoon of grated Parmesan Grana Podano
- 1 tea spoon of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 table spoons of olive oil for frying (optional)
- Mince the chicken breast
- cube jalapeno and onion
- in a big bowl mix minced chicken breast, peppers, onion, cheese,egg and spices
- form burgers of desirable size
- pan fry till ready